- Click next and set RAM to at least 2048.
- Click next and choose which option is applicable to you. I will create a virtual hard drive
- Click create, as I'm using an ISO image I will select VDI
- Click next, and select the dynamically allocated option
- Click next, and set the space that you require
After you press create, you will be brought back to the original window, click start on the virtual machine to start and find the ISO.
I did get an error 0x000000c4, this was caused by not specifying the virtual machine should be 64bit. Run through the setup guide to get started;